Your use of this website indicates your agreement to the following terms and conditions
We may update and change our site from time to time.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at ITHelpdesk@HCLWorkforce.com
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with your permitted use of the site.
- To store, distribute, post, upload or transmit any content through the site that (a) is or is at risk of being perceived to be unlawful, embarrassing, harmful, threatening, bullying, libellous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, annoying, racially or ethnically offensive, inciting hatred or invasive of a person’s privacy; (b) that facilitates or promotes illegal activity, violence, discrimination based on race, gender, colour, religious or philosophical belief, sexual orientation, disability or any other illegal activities; (c) depicts or contains sexually explicit or pornographic images; and/or (d) infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any content appearing on this website. HCL Healthcare do not make any representations or warranties in relation to the content appearing on this website. In particular, HCL Healthcare do not make any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the content.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a unlimited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove content on our site if, in our opinion, that content does not comply with our content standards. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Healthcare Locums will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by relying on the content contained in this website. Any person or entity that relies on information contained herein does so at his or her own risk. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
This website contains images and content that may be protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. No pages on this website may be copied, downloaded, printed or circulated to your employees, agents, representatives or clients without specific consent from HCL Healthcare.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Reference in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by HCL Healthcare.
This website contains links to third party websites and to material and information created and maintained by organisations other than HCL Healthcare. These links are provided solely for your convenience. and HCL Healthcare do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any third party information or material accessed by means of such a link on this website. The inclusion of a link is not intended to reflect the importance of the third party materials accessed through it, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, accuracy of material, products or services offered or other information made available on a third party website and accessed by means of the link. By using a link from this website to a third party website you access the third party websites and use the information, materials, products and services thereon solely at your own risk.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact ITHelpdesk@HCLWorkforce.com.
By using these web pages, you assume all risks associated with the use of this site, including any risk to your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file which might be transmitted or activated via a HCL Healthcare web page or through your access to it. HCL Healthcare shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in these web pages.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are confirming that you are the person who has registered on this site and will be the person who completes the courses allocated to you. Should it be established that any other person has completed the courses on your behalf, your certification will be made invalid and formal action could be taken by HCL Healthcare.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
These terms and conditions their subject matter and their formation are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.