Nurses wanted in Nottingham, Leicester and Coventry
HCL Nursing are currently looking for experienced, dedicated healthcare professionals to work locum full and part time hours in various hospital and community settings in the Midlands area. With excellent pay rates and flexible hours, why not give locum work a try?
Being a locum nurse provides you with flexibility and control over your shifts, number of working hours and the type of work you do, giving you the chance to pick and mix your shifts as you wish. You are also free to book holidays whenever you like, without worrying that they will not be approved.
We are particularly interested in hearing from:
- Registered General Nurse (RGNs)
- ITU Nurses
- A&E Nurses
- Paediatrics Nurses
- Community Nurses
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs)
- Health Care Assistants (HCAs)
Know someone that may be interested? Refer a nurse or other healthcare professional to HCL Workforce Solutions and you could earn £200 once they’ve started work*!
What HCL Nursing can offer you
- Weekly payments
- Lucrative referral scheme when you recommend a friend to us*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- FREE Revalidation support*
- FREE Basic Life Support training
- FREE Manual Handling Training
- FREE Fire Safety Training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Register your interest
To find out more or apply give our team a call on 020 7861 8950 or fill in your details below for us to give you a call back!