Wednesday 27th – Thursday 28th November 2019
Come along to the Occupational Therapy Show later this month and find out more about HCL Healthcare and what we can offer you on stand E05.
What is the Occupational Therapy Show?
The Occupational Therapy Show – the UK’s largest dedicated CPD education and trade event for Occupational Therapists (OTs) and managers working with the equipment services teams alongside them – is taking place at the NEC, Birmingham on 27th & 28th November 2019.
The Show welcomes thousands of OTs from all over the country, and from a wide range of specialist areas to educate, inspire, and raise the profile for such an important allied healthcare profession and looks forward to welcoming more equipment service teams this year.
Why should you attend?
- Access over 80 hours of FREE CPD
- Learn from world-class speakers & experts
- Network with colleagues and peers
- Get practical advice and share best practice
- Update knowledge across all therapy areas
- Research and source new products and services from over 270 suppliers
- Hear industry and regulation updates
- Have fun. Be inspired!
When and where is it?
The Occupational Therapy Show is returning to the NEC, Birmingham on 27th & 28th November 2019.
- Wednesday 21st November 2018: Doors open 09:00– 17:30
- Thursday 22nd November 2018: Doors open 09:00 – 16.30
Meet our team on Stand E05
HCL Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of allied healthcare and health sciences professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions – whether on a locum or permanent basis.
We’ll be at our stand ready to tell you all about our opportunities, plus we’ll have some sweet treats on hand and the chance for you to win an Amazon Echo Dot!