Senior Social Worker
Sandwell, West Midlands
HCL are currently recruiting Qualified Social Workers to join the MASH team in Sandwell Children’s Trust! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and progressive authority and be part of a great team with exceptional support offered from all colleagues across multi-disciplinary sectors.
This is an ongoing locum contract with a fantastic pay rate of £29.93 per hour!
The working hours in Sandwell Children’s Trust are 37 hours weekly
Benefits of the Role:
- Pay Rate of £29.93 per hour!
- 37 hour wee
- Offices are located near Sandwell and Dudley train station with great network connections
- Cheap parking of £24 monthly to park in any long-stay care parks
- Locums are supported with strong learning and development with training opportunities
- Close links to the motorway
- Sandwell are committed to improvement and have a strong supportive management team in place to ensure they’re moving in the correct direction
- The office is located with walking distance of a retail park
- Teams are located in the same building and is a very inclusive working environment
- Brand new buildings
- Screening all referral call and making recommendations on the next step to ensure a child’s safety
- Liaising with partner agencies internally and externally, and offering advice on interventions if threshold for Social Care isn’t met
- Critically analysing previous Social Care involvement and making recommendations to safeguard children
- Signposting to alternative service provision where appropriate
- Working in a timely manner to ensure all children are safe and meet an appropriate safeguarding procedure
- Completing Risk Assessments and Single Assessments
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person successfully referred
- Weekly payments on our daily payroll system
- Career support and Guidance from an experienced consultant with 10 years experience
- Industry leading compliance
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
To apply, you will need:
- At least 3 years, post qualifying experience
- Relevant social work qualifications
- E.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW
- HCPC registration
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle and full UK Driving Licence
Apply today, and register with us. Enjoy the flexibility of working with HCL.
If you’re interested in this role please call Megan on 0113 2338202 or click ‘Apply’ below.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: