Qualified Social Worker – Children With Disabilities
Qualified Social Worker – Disabilities
We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Social Worker to work in the Disability Service based in Peterborough. There are two teams – 0-18 and a Transition Team – 14 to 25. Experienced social workers with an interest in or experience of working with disabled children and young people; and/or interest in transitions are encouraged to apply. Social Workers with experience of working with young disabled adults are also encouraged to apply.
Salary: £22.24 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
This is an initial 3 – 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
What HCL can offer you:
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need:
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children with disabilities
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: