Locum Social Worker – Children with Disabilities team
Salary: From £27.53 to £27.53 per hour
Are you a committed and experienced Social Worker? HCL Workforce Solutions is working with our client, Birmingham Children’s Trust to find a locum Senior Social Worker to work in their Children with Disabilities team.
This is a truly excellent opportunity, and somewhere that locums love working in
What you will need for this role:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification with at least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Who are HCL Workforce Solutions?
HCL Workforce Solutions provides services to both public and private sector organisations, covering Qualified Social Workers of all specialities including Children and Families to Adult Services and approved mental health professionals. HCL Social Care are at the forefront of qualified and unqualified social care provision.
Before placing you in any social work role, we will make sure that the job matches your skill set and is aligned with your ambitions as a social work professional. A healthy work-life balance is crucial to long-term success in any sort of career, so we will make great efforts to match you with roles that can accommodate your personal needs and commitments.
Benefits of working with HCL :
- A lucrative referral scheme
- Weekly payments – Rate for every worker is dependent upon strength of CV, interview and references at managers’ discretion
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
Interested in taking the next step in your career with Birmingham?
Apply online today with your CV or call Jade on 07802718525 – give us a call to discuss how we can help find you the perfect social work role for you!
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: