- Are you a Qualified Social Worker looking for a new opportunity within Children’s Services?
- You will be part of a committed team that leads on Safeguarding of vulnerable adults across Leatherhead Area of Surrey.
- You will be responsible for making high quality Safeguarding of children.
- You will be part of a busy assessment team which means promoting your understanding of different types of abuse and the responsibilities of safeguarding vunrable children.
- You will be provided with a unique pacakage of support, develeopment, career progression and bright futures for anyone who has the skills and talent the team is looking for.
- To work in flexible and imaginative way to provide support and advise for children.
- Taking guidance from more experienced staff, the role holder will undertake child protection investigations, act as a key worker to children/ young people with a Child Protection Plan and undertake all related statory resonsibilities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: