Senior Social Worker – ASTI
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Senior Social Worker for the ASTI Team to work in Birmingham Children‘s Trust.
report from Ofsted and are a Requires improvement Authority;
- There is regular monthly personal/case and group supervision.
- There is parking nearby
- There is access to in house training for CPD
- Manageable caseloads
- Reflective supervision
- Regular practice forums (In Service training)
- Innovative approach to work/lifestyle balance
Candidates must have experience of:
- completing family assessments
- respond to child protection investigations
- completing child in need plans with families
- knowledge of Working Together
- working in partnership with families and other agencies to provide the best outcomes for children/families
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- a good understanding of risk and managing risk
- manage their caseload and meet the required timescales
- seek advice and support from their manager
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: