Advanced Practitioner – Safeguarding Team
Salary: From £30 to £30 per hour
Are you a passionate, dedicated social worker looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified Children’s Advanced Practitioner for the Safeguarding Team to work in the East of Hertfordshire County Council.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Free DBS update
- £200* referral scheme
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: