Team Manager – Children and Family
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated team manager looking for a new challenge? HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Team Manager for the Children and Family Team to work in Bradford Metropolitan District Council.
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
If you’re interested in this role call Lung on 02078618777 ext.1130 or click ‘Apply below’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: