Social Worker – Assessment & Intervention – Sandwell
Salary: From £27.53 to £32.33 per hour
Assessment & Intervention Social Workers
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Social Workers to join the Assessment & Intervention Teams – Hybrid Working
Working pattern – we have full-time (37 hours) & part-time roles available and are happy to discuss options with you.
The Trust has vacancies for Social Workers to join our Assessment & Intervention Teams within the newly realigned Operations Service. Based in a locality model with a focus on good quality assessments and dynamic planning which deliver timely evidence-based interventions and the progress of pre-proceedings/care proceedings through to permanency planning, this service will strengthen partnership working with families in local communities.
As a Social Worker working in one of the Assessment & Intervention Teams you will: –
- Respond to the needs of children through s47 child protection investigations or through s17 child in need single assessments;
- Play a pivotal role in developing effective relationships with children and their families to identify their needs and work with families to help develop plans to achieve change;
- Ensure that the voice of the child is at the centre of your work and use a range of direct work tools to evidence the child’s voice in your assessments and plans.
About you: –
- You will need to have a recognised professional Social Work qualification and be registered with Social Work England;
- Have completed your ASYE programme;
- Have a good level of experience of working in a children and families setting;
- Have a good knowledge of minimum standards and be able to achieve our expectation for promoting change in family life;
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse information and make informed decisions;
- Good knowledge of child development.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: