Senior Practitioner – Looked After Children
HCL Social Care is currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Practitioner to join the Looked After Children based in the Old Library Building, Staffordshire.
This vacancy has an initial 3 months contract and likely to be extended.
What you need:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant social work qualification
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person after just 6 weeks in a new role
- Weekly payment on HCL’s managed payroll system
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
If you’re interested in this role please call Lung on 02078618777 or click ‘Apply below’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: