Senior Children’s Social Worker
Salary: From £30 to £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated senior social worker to work within a team based in the North East. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in the children services to be able to thrive within this authority.
To apply for this role you will need:
- 2 year’s experience
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Risk management.
- Screening referrals.
- Able to work autonomously
- Investigating any concerns of neglect through section 47 investigations.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytic skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential
All of our candidates will need:
- Degree in Social Work with 2 years post qualifying experience
- Full Social Work England registration
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Who are HCL Workforce Solutions?
HCL Workforce Solutions provides services to both public and private sector organisations, covering Qualified Social Workers of all specialities including Children and Families to Adult Services and approved mental health professionals. HCL are at the forefront of qualified and unqualified social care provision.
Before placing you in any social work role, we will make sure that the job matches your skill set and is aligned with your ambitions as a social work professional. A healthy work-life balance is crucial to long-term success in any sort of career, so we will make great efforts to match you with roles that can accommodate your personal needs and commitments.
We believe that motivation and job satisfaction are key to ensuring that you are able to deliver the highest possible standard of care to every service user you encounter, so our recruitment practices reflect this.
Benefits of working with HCL :
- A lucrative referral scheme
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
Interested in taking the next step in your career?
We’d love to speak to you about this role and client – if you’re interested in having a chat in more detail about the position, apply online today with your CV.
You can also email Zara.Murray@medicarefirst.co.uk to discuss any questions you may have.
If this isn’t the role for you, we work with local authorities and private employers throughout the UK – give us a call to discuss how we can help find you the perfect social work role for you!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: