Registered Manager – Children’s Home
HCL Social Care is recruiting a qualified, Registered Manager for a Children’s Home to work with a client in Hillingdon Council.
What you will need:
- Experience working with children with Dyslexia Candidates
- Must have management experience of running a Children’s home
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 or Social Work degree
- Learning disability experience essential
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service
- Access to a car and a full UK driving licence
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Lucrative referral scheme paying up to £1500*
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: