Qualified Social Worker – Adults – Trafford – £25.02 p/h
Trafford, Greater Manchester
A Qualified Social Worker is required to join the Adults Community Team in The Metropolitan Borough of Trafford on an interim basis. This is an intial 3 onth contract with the likelihood of being extended.
What you need:
- HCPC registration.
- Relevant social work qualification.
- At least 2 years post-qualifying experience.
- Current DBS/DBS Update Service.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Benefits of working with HCL Social Care:
- Referral incentive of £200 per person after just 6 weeks in a new role.
- Weekly payment on HCL’s managed payroll system.
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant.
- Full preparation and support before interview and throughout your placement
if you are interested or know anyone who might be please call Molly McCauley on 0113 233 8202 or alternatively apply below.
HCL Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunities employer. HCL Workforce Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: