Newly Qualified Social Workers Needed – Manchester Council
Newly Qualified Social Worker – CP / CIN – Manchester
Are you looking for a new role? Are you a passionate social worker?
HCL is currently looking for a newly qualified social worker who has either some post qualified experience with children and families or has some statutory experience with children and families instead. The right candidate will work full time with either the child protection team or the child in need team. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to this post, willing to learn and willing to help where possible.
The pay rate for this role is anywhere between £18.89 to £21.76 per hour and is an initial 3 – 12 months contract. duties include:
About the Role:
- Attending Strategy Meetings, Initial Child Protection Conferences
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO) to initial care proceedings
- Section 47 Child Protection Enquiries
- Section 17 Children in Need Assessments
- Section 20 Looked after Children
- Children in Need Transfer Meetings
- Core Assessments
- Duty Work
To be Considered for the role you must have the following:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- 1 year post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with HCL:
- Your own personal consultant
- Daily Payroll
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250* for each successfully placed referral.
*Terms and conditions apply
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: