Salary: From £32.33 to £32.33 per hour
About the role:
HCL Workforce Solutions is looking for an additional 10 Assessment Practitioners to join the ASTI Service in NWC. Working for a highly acclaimed and recognised Practice Academy for our master vend client, a children’s trust in the Birmingham area of the West Midlands for an initial 12 weeks with potential of an extension.
You should be an experienced assessment practitioner with knowledge to complete robust, clear cut analytical court ready assessments in a timely manner. You will be expected to manage a maximum 20 children caseloads and offers flexible working of 37 hours per week. The position is entirely home working based (office space available if needed).
To apply for this role you will need:
- Excellent high quality children’s SW assessment skills, to produce concise analytical court ready reports within tight time frames
- Used to a fast pace, high throughput environment, with robust threshold decision making
- Background in SG / CIN and used to working with multi-agencies, particularly Police and understand court processes
- Skilled in ICPC processes and presentation skills in meetings
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Social Work England Registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 year’s UK Social Work experience
Benefits of working with HCL Workforce Solutions:
- A lucrative referral scheme
- Weekly payments
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Career support and guidance from an experienced consultant
- Full preparation and support before the interview and throughout your placement
- Access to e-learning, Research in practice and Community Care Inform to enhance L&D offer for all interim workers
- Mental Health and Emotional well-being support for all workers including interim
Who are HCL Workforce Solutions?
HCL Workforce Solutions provides services to both public and private sector organisations, covering Qualified Social Workers of all specialities including Children and Families to Adult Services and approved mental health professionals. HCL are at the forefront of qualified and unqualified social care provision.
Before placing you in any social work role, we will make sure that the job matches your skill set and is aligned with your ambitions as a social work professional. A healthy work-life balance is crucial to long-term success in any sort of career, so we will make great efforts to match you with roles that can accommodate your personal needs and commitments.
We believe that motivation and job satisfaction are key to ensuring that you are able to deliver the highest possible standard of care to every service user you encounter, so our recruitment practices reflect this.
Interested in taking the next step in your career?
We’d love to speak to you about this role and client – if you’re interested in having a chat in more detail about the position, apply online today with your CV.
You can also give Caitlyn West a call on 02078618777 to discuss any questions you may have.
If this isn’t the role for you, we work with local authorities and private employers throughout the UK – give us a call to discuss how we can help find you the perfect social work role for you!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: