Are you a driven, ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking for an exciting new challenge?
HCL Mental Health is recruiting a target-driven, enthusiastic Resourcer to join the team in Old Bailey, London.
As a Resourcer, for HCL Mental Health, you will be responsible for resourcing healthcare professionals in the mental health sector in a fast-paced environment.
This role would be ideal for any individual looking to grow within a company that has endless opportunities.
- £18k-£22k per annum, experience dependent
- Service related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Managing working locum books, ensuring time sheets are in weekly to help towards final monthly target which are set individually based on an overall social care budget, general queries are dealt with in a timely fashion which include payroll, compliancy and assignment queries
- Ensuring purchase orders are kept up to date during assignment
- Ensuring that all compliancy is kept up to date during assignment, whilst the compliance team will be responsible for this task its more so about being aware
- Ensuring assignments are extended when required, ensuring no delays
- Generation of new ideas to help towards achieving monthly targets
- Support during consultants annual leave, in the form of looking after their pipeline of new candidates which will consist of placing those new in roles during the consultants annual leave
- Specialising in locum/temp Social Workers and Registered Mental Nurses (RMN) or Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
To apply for this role you will need:
- To be confident and motivated in working in a busy, target driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team which places customer service and hard work at its core to achieve company and contractual targets and goals
- To be able to work independently when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be able to prioritise tasks effectively to manage a busy workload effectively
About HCL Mental Health:
HCL Mental Health is a UK-wide staffing agency placing mental health professionals in short-term and long-term roles. Personal and professional, our service begins and ends with people – from the consultants we hire, to the healthcare staff we place, and the close relationships we build with clients.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: