Recruitment Consultant – AHP/HSS
At HCL Workforce Solutions, recruitment is in our DNA! We’re working to supply the people that keep our country healthy – that’s a pretty strong motivator, right? We certainly think so!
As a Recruitment Consultant for HCL, you will strive to be the best of the best. You’ll have proven experience as a recruitment consultant, preferably within the nursing, healthcare or social care sectors. You will have a passion and drive for sales, with a desire to achieve.
We are looking for someone self-motivated and tenacious, with excellent business development and relationship building skills, who of course will have excellent communication and time management skills.
We’re also eager to find individuals with great networking ability, who are able to increase customer and staff numbers through means including Social Media.
Most importantly, you’ll identify with our company values!
- Collaboration – There’s a tangible collaborative energy running through our corridors and offices. We’re looking for people that love to get involved, never passing the buck and always eager to help their team be the best that they can be.
- Excellence – We want the best candidates for our clients, which means we need to be the best too! So if you work for us you’ll need to be as uncompromising in your pursuit of excellence as we are.
- Innovation – We look for people who share our passion for continuous improvement and our drive to find better ways of achieving our goals.
- Integrity – It’s not enough just to talk the talk to our candidates – when you’re dealing with people whose job is to care for the health and wellbeing of others, doing the right thing is enormously important.
- Sustainability – Show us your talent for building enduring relationships, providing sustainable solutions and retaining the best candidates and clients – and you’ll fit right in at HCL!
Who We Are
Our competitive edge is driven by the teams we have at HCL. We are all striving for the same vision – providing consistent, efficient high quality service to our clients and candidates!
HCL Workforce Solutions (part of HCRG) is a leading recruiter of temporary and permanent health and social care staff throughout the UK. We’ve been providing skilled professionals to NHS trusts, local authorities and private and voluntary organisations since 2003.
Our HCL Healthcare division is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of allied healthcare and health sciences professionals – our candidate’s specialities include Dietitians, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Radiography, Sonography, Speech & Language Therapy, Biomedical Sciences, Cardiology, Pharmacy and Phlebotomy.
What’s In It For You?
It goes without saying that we’re willing to offer a competitive salary plus a brilliant commission scheme. As well as service related annual leave, we’ll also give you a day off for your birthday so you can celebrate (or recover from celebrating!). Speaking of celebrating, we throw a cracking Christmas party, as well as one in the summer and various other celebrations throughout the year!
You’ll also be working as part of a team ready to grow, so there’ll be plenty of ongoing training and development opportunities, like our Lunch and Learn sessions.
You’ll be based in HCL’s Central London Head Office, which is a stone’s throw from St Paul’s making it really easy to get to via Thameslink or the central line. Obviously there are a multitude of places to get lunch from, but we’ve also got a fully equipped lunch room and a well stocked vending machine. We also get weekly fruit deliveries in case you want something healthier!
As well as our team, you’ll be sharing the recruitment floor with our teams covering nursing, social care, mental health and international recruitment. We also have offices in Skipton and Leeds, as well as satellite offices in India and the Philippines.
Interested in finding out more?
If you’ve any questions, drop our manager Donna an email at Donna.Mills@hclhealthcare.com, or apply on this website if you’re ready to go!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: