Are you a driven, ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking for an exciting new challenge?
HCL Doctors is recruiting a target-driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Newcastle office. A truly knowledgeable, professional and rewarding team, we will challenge, stretch and support you to achieve more than you can possibly imagine – for our clients and in your career.
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant for HCL Doctors in our Newcastle office, you will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. Experience and knowledge of the healthcare & medical sector and recruiting Doctors would be desirable, but most importantly we’re looking for the right attitude – full training can be provided.
We are looking for self-motivated and tenacious individuals who are quick to learn new skills and able to prioritise their workload effectively.
This role would be ideal for any individual with a sales experience background, looking to grow within a company that has endless opportunities.
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Doctors include:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Resourcing candidates with the use of job boards, search engines, referrals and large database
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients
- Arranging and holding client meetings
- Placing candidates in to suitable job roles
- Managing a forecast against a financial target
- Generation of new ideas to help towards achieving monthly targets
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be confident and motivated in working in a busy, target driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team which places customer service and hard work at its core to achieve company and contractual targets and goals
- To be able to work independently when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be able to prioritise tasks effectively to manage a busy workload effectively
About HCL Doctors:
We’re passionate about what we do. It’s the simple reason why HCL has grown to become one of the largest and most respected suppliers of health and social care professionals.
From nurses and doctors to social workers and paramedics, we supply one of the most vital workforces in the country. And with so many institutions relying on us, we need the most talented individuals.
HCL Doctors supply medical locums across all grades and specialities to public and private sector organisations such as the NHS and private hospitals. The division has expertise across all specialities including A&E, Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics and Psychiatry.
If you are interested in working as part of the Newcastle team at HCL Doctors, apply online with your CV. We are also looking for talented individuals at our Skipton office.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: