Community Nurse (RGN)
Salary: From £24 to £32 per hour
HCL Nursing are working with a local NHS trust looking for experienced Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work in the Leicester community. and find We offer flexible work to suit your lifestyle and aspirations!
The main aim of a community nurse is to provide dedicated care to patients in the right environment. Often helping meet the needs of disabled, elderly and vulnerable patients who are unable to visit a hospital or those who have recently been discharged from hospital.
Working as a community nurse, you will find yourself working in varied environments, and no two days will ever be the same. As you will be working across a number of neighbourhoods, it is also vital that as a community nurse you are a car driver and have the ability to travel within the local area.
Your role will include:
- Providing basic care and assessing patients on a regular basis
- Administering medicine and injections
- Inserting and caring for male and female catheterisation
- Providing pressure ulcer care
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Taking blood and urine samples
- Setting up intravenous drips
- Continuing to monitor ongoing care for patients.
About HCL Nursing
HCL Nursing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nurses. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions – whether on a locum or permanent basis. We can also support nurses at every level, and across every medical discipline, including RGNs, Paediatrics, Oncology, Theatre, Community Nurses and more, as well as Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers.
What HCL Nursing can offer you
- Daily payroll
- Support with Revalidation
- £200 when you recommend a friend to us*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training (including BSL, Manual Handling and Fire Safety)
- A friendly recruitment consultant ready to help you find the perfect role for you
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the application and compliance process
To apply for this role or to be considered for other roles with HCL Nursing, please apply online with your CV.
*Terms and conditions apply.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: