Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Salary: From £10.98 to £19.32 per hour
Are you a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) looking for flexible hours? HCL Nursing are working with our Leicester based client to find dedicated HCAs looking to progress their career. You will be an integral part of a team providing a high quality of care to patients, learning from your colleagues, including Nurses, Midwives, Doctors and other Health Professionals.
Your role as a HCA will include:
- Taking and delivering blood samples
- Assisting patients who may need mobility assistance such as helping them to the toilet
- Helping to ensuring the comfort of patients by replacing linens
- Assisting patients who are unable to shower on their own
- Sterilised and properly storing equipment
- Monitoring and recording vitals
- Communicate with superiors to address changes in patient health
- See that all labs are processed and that the supervising professional is notified of the results
- Assist patients who are unable to feed themselves
- Monitoring and recording changes in patient health
About HCL Nursing
HCL Nursing is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nurses. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions – whether on a locum or permanent basis. We can also support nurses at every level, and across every medical discipline, including RGNs, Paediatrics, Oncology, Theatre, Community Nurses and more, as well as Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers.
What HCL Nursing can offer you
- Daily payroll
- Up to £200 when you recommend a friend to us*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training (including BSL, Manual Handling and Fire Safety)
- A friendly recruitment consultant ready to help you find the perfect role for you
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the application and compliance process
To apply for this role or to be considered for other roles with HCL Nursing, please apply online with your CV.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: