HCL Permanent currently have 2 Theatre Matron positions (band 8b and band 8c) based in the Slough area.
Salary: (Competitive dependent on experience)
Type: Full time
Work Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week (Mon-Friday 9am-5.30pm)
- To provide highly visible operational management and clinical leadership for Theatres & Minor Ops, deputising for the Head of Theatres as required.
- To support the Head of Theatres in the implementation of the Theatre Management Group’s key priorities
- To provide cross site working/ cover between the sites as and when required, and build a strong relationship with other Theatre Managers/ Matrons and Head of Nursing
- To ensure that working practices are flexible and responsive to the requirements of the service
- To provide professional leadership and accountability for peri-operative services ensuring professional development across all grades.
- To ensure all staff comply with Trust Infection Control Policy & procedures.
Excellent Benefits included:
- Healthcare Pension
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities.
- Visa sponsorship
Think this could be the role for you? Apply online with your CV today!
Interested in hearing about our other roles? Check out the HCL Workforce Solutions website for our latest jobs, or give our team a call!
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: