Theatre Coordinator / Fertility Nurse
Salary: From £35673 to £42000 per annum
We are currently recruiting a Theatre Coordinator / Fertility Nurse based in London.
Salary up to £42k depending on experience
- The post holder must be either a nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery council or a registered ODP and therefore bound by the Health Professionals Council (HPC) codes or a.
- To work within both the nursing and multi-disciplinary team to provide evidence based, holistic care to a group of patients from admission to discharge within the department.
- To take responsibility for managing and co-coordinating the theatre and recovery area of the department.
- To participate in the teaching and supervision of junior staff and Healthcare Assistants as well as visitors as required.
- To be a safe and effective practitioner able to provide patients and their relatives with high quality peri-operative and post-operative care.
- Registered 1st level registration with NMC registration or ODP
- Experience within theatres, recovery or day surgery
Knowledge and Experience
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Knowledge of change management
- Understanding of clinical governance and audit issues
- IV drug administration
- Ability to motivate self and others
- Good team worker
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to achieve effective outcomes from challenging situations
- Basic computer literacy
- Physical aptitude to undertake periods of prolonged physical effort and to manual handle.
- Highly professional attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent communicator
- Committed to professional development of self and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: