Type: Full Time
Language: English (UK)
Work Hours: 37.5 The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Start Date: ASAP
Currently recruiting for Britain’s leading provider of independent healthcare in Harrow with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
There is an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join a team of dedicated staff in the Imaging department.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- A general radiographic background / training.
- IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
- Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
- Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
Duties of this role include
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- This package offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
Do not hesitate to contact me 02078618777 ext 1218
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: