Senior Oncology Occupational Therapist
As a Senior Oncology Occupational Therapist, you will provide high quality Occupational Therapy Service managing a caseload of clients with complex needs within the Oncology setting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive initial and ongoing assessments for each patient
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within a designated area, holding responsibility for defined projects
- Plan and implement treatment using a goal planning system within the interdisciplinary team
- Maintain up to date, accurate and concise treatment records detailing the individual patient treatment plan and progress
- Provide leadership for junior staff through supervision and appraisal
Skills & Experience
- Registration with HCPC.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the flexibility to respond to the needs of the department & service.
- Continuous professional development in the field of Neurology/Rehab/OT.
- Experience in providing teaching to colleagues.
Reward & recognition
We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: