Registered Nurse – Immediate Start – Frimley Health NHS
Frimley Health NHS Trusts are currently looking for registered nurses for immediate starts in the following Departments;
Interviews can be via Skype of face to face.
- They offer two months free accommodation.
- NHS permanent contract- 37.5 hours per week
- Ad hoc shifts for a great work life balance
- NHS pension scheme- The best in the health-care industry in Europe.
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- 5 % on your salary so that the minimum you will start will be £23,023 per annum
- Accommodation with Wi-Fi located in a very nice area, very close to the Hospital
- Frimley Hospital is located in Camberley, south west of Heathrow airport and close to central London
- Career progression, professional and caring Staff, willing to help you and support with your career
- NHS professional Training and development
About the Hospital
Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust provides NHS hospital services for 900,000 people across Berkshire, Hampshire Surrey and South Buckinghamshire.
It came into being on October 1, 2014 following the amalgamation of two neighbouring trusts. It was the first successful acquisition of one NHS foundation trust by another.
Services are delivered from three main hospital sites at Frimley Park, near Camberley, Heatherwood at Ascot, and Wexham Park, Slough, along with a number of satellite centres.
As well as delivering excellent district general hospital services to its population the trust has specialist heart attack, vascular, stroke, spinal, cystic fibrosis and plastic services across a wide catchment
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: