Registered Nurse – Care of the Elderly
Salary: From £24907 to £30615 per annum
HCL Permanent are currently recruiting Registered Nurses to work in a Cheshire hospital. Experience in Care of the Elderly is greatly beneficial.
Our client is able to offer a Tier 2 visa if required, and can offer 2 months free accommodation.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow NMC Registration
- Valid UKVI IELTs for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience
- Desirable experience in the speciality
You will be joining a workforce of almost 4000 staff providing care to more than 445,000 patients per year. This large district General Hospital provides has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient care and is nationally accredited at the highest levels in many areas, in particular those relating to clinical outcomes and patient safety.
Located in the Cheshire area of the North West of England, a region that offers some of the most affordable living in the country. It also boasts two of the UK’s most iconic and exciting cities in Manchester and Liverpool. Both offer a great mix of culture, history and leisure, and some of the best nights out in Britain. For the great outdoors, you’ve also got beautiful countryside, charming coastal areas and relatively easy access by car to areas such as North Wales and the Lake District.
About HCL Permanent
HCL Permanent are experts in sourcing candidates both at home and overseas, working with a variety of public and private sector hospitals to place candidates across various medical disciplines. Our candidate support is end-to-end, so we’ll help you with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are moving to start your new career in the UK!
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
HCL can offer the following in helping you find your ideal job in the NHS:
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
How to apply
If this role is of interest, or you would like to speak to our team about working elsewhere in the UK, please apply with your CV.
*Terms and conditions apply.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: