Salary: From £35000 to £35000 per annum
You will be working within the mutlidisciplinary team delivering care to patients who are either on the ward, wings or other areas that prisoners have daily access to.
You must be able to work autonomously within a fast paced environment
Have excellent communication skills
Assessing prisoner’s fitness for detention, release or transfer
Clinical care for the patients under your supervision
Providing written statements
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in a clinical / emergency setting
- Degree in Nursing
- Current registration with NMC
- Current DBS
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in helping healthcare professionals both in the UK and overseas, to find their perfect permanent job in the NHS, private sector or local authorities Our support is end-to-end, so we help candidates with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are coming to start your new life in the UK!
What can HCL Permanent offer you?
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with moving to the UK, including opening a bank account and accommodation assistance.
If this job is of interest, apply to this role with your CV, or give our team a call on 020 7451 1451 for more information on how HCL Permanent can help.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms & Conditions
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: