Salary: From £33000 to £35000 per annum
HCL are currently recruiting a Practice Nurse based in Essex
To deliver high quality, evidence based nursing care to patients registered with the practice
To work together with the practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence based nursing care for patients including achievement of the Quality and Outcome Framework and other key performance indicators.
To collaborate with GP and Lead Nurse, practice management and governance leads to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
- First level Registered nurse
- First Degree level qualification or working at this level
- Practice Nurse qualification
- Clinical experience working in a GP practice
- Teaching and Assessing experience/qualification
- Qualification in cervical cytology
- Qualification in Vaccination and immunisation
- Accredited training in long term conditions and/or sexual health
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and team working skills
- IT literate
- Knowledge and understanding of Health
- service policies and frameworks for primary care
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: