Salary: From £28500 to £28500 per annum
We are looking for a band 6 equivalent Physiotherapist department at a leading Private hospital in the Buckinghamshire area.
About the role:
We need an enthusiastic individual who is committed to the team.
The position entails working in musculo-skeletal outpatients and ideally orthopaedic inpatients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in both settings, running an outpatient clinic whilst visiting the ward to see patients as required (their diaries will be blocked off appropriately).
Evenings and lone working will be required at times on site at the hospital premises.
Advantages our client can offer:
You will be supported by your colleagues, as well as work alongside and learn from senior team members.
You will enjoy:
- Flexible working hours to suit your individual lifestyle and to help create a good work/life balance
- Career progression opportunities whether it be via the clinical or managerial route
- Accredited training in clinical and non-clinical topics
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
About the Client:
This hospital is part of a leading private hospital group comprising of over 50 hospitals throughout the UK. This hospital group has been caring for the local community since the 70s, providing quality care and treatment across more than 60 healthcare specialities, with centres of excellence in spinal, orthopaedic, neuro, cardiac and cancer care.
What we need from you:
- Chartered Physiotherapist.
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Degree level educated, or equivalent.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Who are HCL?
HCL is a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private healthcare employers. If you work with us, you’ll see patient care is at the heart of HCL’s robust recruitment approach and you’ll receive a great on boarding experience.
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of care and would like to work in this outstanding environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
Apply online with your CV or call Chris Wethered in our office for a confidential discussion about your career!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply – contact us for more details
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: