Salary: From £43000 to £45000 per annum
Are you a passionate Paramedic looking for a new challenge? We are offering permanent roles for paramedics in Ashford, Kent.
Whether you are a newly qualified Paramedic or you have post graduate experience we have a position for you.
In this role you will be working to:
- respond to emergency calls
- assess situations when you arrive and check details with others at the scene
- work calmly and quickly to stabilise patients
- use a defibrillator to revive patients
- give patients medicines and injections
- help to deliver babies
- attend non-emergency calls and decide whether patients need to go to hospital
- check equipment regularly and keep accurate records
- reassure family and members of the public who are on the scene
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Paramedic science degree or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration
- Blue Light ambulance training
- You will need to pass enhanced background checks, as you may be working with children and vulnerable adults
If you are a Newly Qualified Paramedic on a full time contract you will be put through the Ambulance Emergency Driving test.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact on 07973 231 847.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Check.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: