Overseas Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Salary: From £24907 to £25907 per annum
At HCL Permanent, we have an exciting opportunity for Overseas Nurses that are looking to come the UK.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Registered General Nurse
- IELTS OR OET OR CBT Passed
- United Kingdom
Working for this client, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- NHS OR Private Hospitals
- Benefits: BMI Healthcare offers a very competitive starting salary. Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Private health insurance, discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme – we also have free parking at most of our hospitals. We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house BMI Academy which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.
- Flight & Visa Paid for.
- CBT, IELTS, NMC FEE & TB to Reimburse.
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in sourcing candidates both at home and overseas, working with a variety of public and private sector hospitals to place candidates across various medical disciplines. Our candidate support is end-to-end, so we’ll help you with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are moving to start your new career in the UK!
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
How to apply
If this role is of interest, or you would like to speak to our team about working elsewhere in the UK, please apply with your CV, or call us on 020 7861 8950
*Terms and conditions apply.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: