Operations Manager – School Nursing Children’s Services
Salary: From £45753 to £51668 per annum
Role: Operations Manager – School Nursing Children’s Services
Salary: Band 8A
Working Pattern: Full time
Are you a passionate Operations Manager dedicated to School Nursing Children’s Services and looking for a new challenge? HCL is recruiting now for a dynamic hospital in Middlesex.
What the role entails:
Assisting the Service Manager for Universal Children’s Service in the management and leadership for the school Nursing service and school age immunisation service integrated children’s workforce within the Borough of Enfield.
Ensuring that in conjunction with senior staff, clinical competencies are developed in line with KSF Outlines and service needs. Working in collaboration with Education & Training, Clinical Governance Team and Specialist Practitioners to ensure effective services are delivered, audited and reviewed to an agreed timetable. Deputising for the Service Manager when requested to do so.
What is offered?
- Band 8A salary
- Generous annual leave: starting at 27 days and increasing after five and 10 years
- Maternity/paternity and shared parental leave schemes
- Sick pay for all substantive and permanent staff
- Range of flexible working options across the Trust including compressed hours, term time contracts, part-time working etc.
- One of the best pension schemes in the UK
What you will need:
- Professional registration on part 3 NMC register
- Masters qualification in Health visiting/school nursing related subject or equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to interpret data and translate information to relevant senior management team
- Experience of providing operational management leadership to multiple teams within children and young people’s services
- Five years post qualification experience
- Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
Who are HCL?
HCL is a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private
healthcare employers. If you work with us, you’ll see patient care is at the heart of HCL’s robust recruitment approach and you’ll receive a great on boarding experience.
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of care and would like to work in this outstanding environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
Apply online with your CV or call Chris Wethered in our office for a confidential discussion about your career!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: