Staff Nurse Band 5 – Endocrinology
HCL Permanent is currently working with an internationally recognised hospital that is situated within London. You will be joining a hospital that is well-known for its innovation and commitment to providing the highest level of patient care.
As a staff Nurse post within the Endocrinology department you will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team. This post will involve working with endocrinology & diabetes consultants as well as working as a team with a group of senior endocrine and diabetes nurses. Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience post qualification.
As a staff nurse specialising in ICU, you will possess the following skills andexperience:
- Registered Nurse working toward BSc/MSc level.
- Minimum of two years post registration experience with minimum 6 months experience in acute/outpatient/endocrinology nursing
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Relocation packages for successful applicants living outside London and UK
- 25 days of holiday, which increases to 28 days after 5 years
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- £4365 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is seeking a new and exciting opportunity within an internationally recognised hospital. If you would like to secure your next role within nursing, please apply now or call 020 7861 8777 ext 1218.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: