Emergency Department Nurse (A&E)
Salary: From £26152 to £32146 per annum
Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for a position in A&E?
We are recruiting Registered Nurses to work in a Kent based NHS Foundation Trust to work in a busy Emergency department. The hospital has an excellent reputation and is offering an excellent training program and career progression opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity if you have some prior experience in Emergency Department or if you want to start your career in A&E.
Our client is able to offer
- Excellent training program
- Career development opportunities
- 1 months of free accommodation (if you are abroad)
- NHS pension scheme
- Flight to the UK (If you are abroad)
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship (If needed)
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in sourcing candidates both at home and overseas, working with a variety of public and private sector hospitals to place candidates across various medical disciplines. Our candidate support is end-to-end, so we’ll help you with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are moving to start your new career in the UK!
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
How to apply
If this role is of interest, or you would like to speak to our team about working elsewhere in the UK, please apply with your CV, or call us on 020 7861 8950.
*Terms and conditions apply.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: