E Grade Staff Nurse Gastroenterology (Days only)
HCL Permanent are looking for an E Grade Staff Nurse to work in a Gastroenterology department in London. (Working days only)
Salary: £36,410 – £40,789 (depending on skills & experience.)
Type: Full time
Work Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week
Our client, one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, have 2 positions for band 6/E Grade Staff Nurse to work in Gastroenterology (Days only).
As a Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to our patients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide individualised patient care of the highest standard.
- Contribute to research and development programmes as well as uphold quality initiatives that improve ‘customer care’ and participate in the audit process for monitoring and reviewing nursing Quality.
- Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, & deputising for Sister / Charge Nurse in their absence.
- Ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records & promote safe practice and professional conduct.
Skills & Experience required
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin.
- Experience of working in an acute surgical ward environment.
- Demonstrate high standards of Clinical Practice, with strong communication & organisational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Our client offers a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave
- Season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development, with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Interested in hearing more about this opportunity? Give HCL Permanent a call or apply online with your latest CV.
We offer a lucrative referral scheme if you refer a friend to us and they are placed! Get in touch for more information or visit our website.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: