Clinical Services Manager – Endoscopy
Salary: From £40000 to £48000 per annum
HCL are currently recruiting a Clinical Services Manager specialising in Endoscopy based in Windsor
To strategically plan the endoscopy service, responsible for day to day organisation and management of the Endoscopy Department. Provide quality planned care for patients during their pre, peri & post procedure phases of care by ensuring all departmental members deliver quality patient care, being achieved within the available resources and agreed departmental budget. The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all endoscopy staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC and JAG Standards as required for endoscopy services.
This role will provide expert knowledge, leadership and support the implementation and maintenance of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) accreditation and continuous development of global rating scale (GRS).
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good team worker. Punctual and reliable. Flexible and adaptable.
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations, which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
- Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
- Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
- Significant experience working in an acute hospital setting in a senior
- Registered Nurse post or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
- Operators and Managers Course in Endoscope Decontamination.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
- Experience of clinical governance and audit.
- Teaching / Assessing / mentorship qualifications.
- Competent across a range of clinical skills supported by professional competence and knowledge.
- A degree of financial awareness.
- Knowledge and experience of appropriate standards, accreditation systems and external regulating bodies (Care Quality Commission, GRS, JAG, CFPP-01-06).
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: