- CAMHS Tier 3
- Band 6 – 7
- Initially 3 months locum post
- Generic assessments, home visits, liaising with school nurses, GP’s and also attending school assessment and school observation with children and adolescent with challenging behaviour.
- Part of the team working intensively with children and adolescents with that requires intensive input from CAMHS.
- Provide cognitive behaviour therapy to children and adolescent with their families and also teach skills to those with self-harming behaviour.
- Visiting the young ones in their home environment to monitor their mood, monitor their progress in terms of medication concordance and for any side effects.
- Role as nursing interventions on assessing parental knowledge about treatment, listening supportively to parents, and promoting partnerships among parents, teacher and also to facilitate family interactions and help parents in detecting possible disorders and directing them toward treatment.
- Promote awareness mental health disorder among young people and knowledge of ADHD parents which is relatively low.
- Attend child protection and child in-need case conference, sometimes visiting a child in school to monitor his or her progress.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: