Band 7 CAHMS Practitioner
Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner
We are looking for an experienced Band 7 Senior CAMHS Practitioner to join a CAMHS Learning Disability and Neuro developmental team based in Bexley.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, and Mental Health Nurses.
Pay rate: £30 – £31 per hour
Hours: Mon to Fri – 9am to 5pm.
This vacancy has an initial 3 to 6 month contract likely to be extended.
- Conducting assessments
- Brief intervention
- Care coordination
- Multi agency liaison
- Risk management
- Must have previous CAMHS experience
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work and mental health experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Mental Health, Nursing, Social Work, CAHMS
If you are interested in this position please call Mariya on 0207 861 8777, or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: