Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Band 6 RMN or CPN
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN or RMN to join the Home Treatment Team based in St Charles Hospital, Ladbroke Grove. Home treatment rapid response teams help avoid admission to a mental health inpatient ward by supporting people in acute mental crisis in their homes. The teams have doctors, nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and support workers who are available to support patients, carers and their families.
The teams also help people who have been discharged from hospital as they make the transition back into the community.
Salary: £25-£26 days
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 – 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working within the community
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.