Band 6 or 7 CAMHS Practitioners
Salary: From £25 to £40 per hour
We are looking for experienced Band 6 or 7 CPN’s or QSW’s join the SPA Triage Team based in Colchester, Essex.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker.
Band 6 – £25 – £35
Band 7 – £30 – £40
Hours: vary between 8am to 8pm – Mon to Sunday
Please note this job is mainly remote working.
A&E Liaison – doing assessments – 24/7
RMN and current NMC and DBS.
Specialist knowledge within the field, 2 years post registration experience.
Must have worked within a CAMHS team previously, preferably within a Triage function.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work and mental health experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities and 100 NHS trusts throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
If you are interested in this role, please call Ayesha Barson on 07595892831 or on 02072469862 alternatively you can send an email to Ayesha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: