Band 6 CPN
Birmingham, West Midlands
Band 6 CPN (CAMHS)
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN to work for the Solar CAMHS Crisis Team at Bishop Wilson Clinic, Birmingham
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, and Mental Health Nurses.
Standard Hours: £23.50 – £24 per hour
Weekday nights and Saturday: £28 – £29 per hour
Sunday/Bank Holiday: £30 – £31 per hour
Hours: Working hours will be Monday – Friday from 8.00 – 4.00.
This vacancy has an initial 3 to 6 months contract likely to be extended.
- Assessment, treatment and therapy
- Carry out the initial crisis assessment
- Home Treatment/Crisis or CAMHS experience required.
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work and mental health experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Mental Health, Nursing, Social Work
If you are interested in this position please call Sabah on 0207 861 8777, or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: