Band 6 CAMHS Triage Clinician
Salary: From £25 to £26 per hour
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Triage Clinician to work in the CAMHS Team based in Havering, East London. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within children mental health.
To work within an extremely busy CAMHS Triage service.
- Triaging all referrals.
- Undertaking comprehensive telephone assessments.
- Undertaking risk management and assessment.
- Liaising with other professionals and voluntary agencies.
Must have experience at working in CAMHS at a senior level. With the ability to assess risk, undertake triage assessments and work as a duty clinician
Salary: £25 – £26 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday – Friday , flexible working at least 37.5 hours a week.
This is a long term role.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
If you are interested in this role, please call Ayesha Barson on 07595892831 or on 02072469862 alternatively you can send an email to Ayesha.email@example.com
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: