Locum Community Mental Health Nurse (Forensics Community Team)
Salary: From £24 to £25 per hour
HCL Mental Health have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Locum Community Mental Health Nurse.
About the role:
- Location: Sydenham
- Setting: Forensics Community Team
- Banding: Band 6
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Salary: £25 per hour
For this specific position, you will need:
- Experience of applying standardised assessments.
- Experience of working with families & carers
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
All of our candidates will need:
- The right to work in the UK
- 2-3 years experience working with mental health patients
- An enhanced DBS
- Current NMC/HCPC registration
About HCL Mental Health
HCL Mental Health is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of high quality mental health professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions – whether on a locum or permanent basis.
Benefits HCL Mental Health can offer you:
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts and local authorities
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the application process
- Free mandatory training
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Workforce Solutions operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: