We are looking for experienced CAMHS Practitioner to join a CAMHS Team in Weymouth.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, CAMHS Therapist, or Mental Health Nurses.
Pay rate: £30 – £34 per hour
Hours: Mon to Fri, 37.5 hours weekly.
Band 6 and Band 7 will be considered.
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended.
- Must have valid professional registration i.e. NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), BACP – (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) etc
- Previous experience of working with young people, in a mental health setting, in a community team in CAMHS.
- Candidates to have significant experience working therapeutically in CAMHS services (ideally 2 years).
- Sound understanding of the Mental Health Act and legal framework governing CAMHS work.
- Significant experience in managing safeguarding concerns and alerts.
- Experience of using Routine Outcome Measures for assessment and monitoring of outcome
- Clinician to attend team meetings/case reviews each week
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Relevant Mental Health qualification, e.g. Nursing, OT qualification
If you are interested in this position please call Monique on 0207 861 8906 or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: