HCL Mental Health
We have a great opportunity for a CAMHS Practitioner to join a CAMHS Tier 3 team based in Leicester.
Pay- £28-£29per hour
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended
What HCL Mental Health can offer you?
- Weekly payments
- Lucrative referral scheme £200 per successful placement.
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have valid professional registration i.e. NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), BACP – (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) etc
- Candidates to have significant experience working in CAMHS services (ideally 2 years).
- Sound understanding of the Mental Health Act and legal framework governing CAMHS work.
- Experience in assessment, treatment and case management
- Enhanced DBS
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: