Band 7 CAMHS Senior Mental Health Practitioner
Salary: From £28 to £30 per hour
Band 7 CAMHS Senior Mental Health Practitioner – Swindon
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 CAMHS Senior Mental Health Practitioner to work in the CAMHS Community Team based in Swindon. You will be considered for this position if you have previously worked within children mental health.
This job shall allow some flexibility with regards to working from home.
Salary: £28 – £30 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 – 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9AM – 5PM.
- To provide assessments and interventions to young people
- To provide time to the daily duty rota, complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed
- Attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patents we support
- Provide specific interventions to young people accessing our service
- Contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS
- Provide consultation and advice to professionals.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work and mental health experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities and 100 NHS trusts throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration/HCPC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
If you are interested in this role, please call Megan Devlin on 02072469871, my work mobile on 07706289204, the main office number on 02078618777 option 5 or drop me an email email@example.com
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: