Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse – CPN
We are looking for an experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse to join as a band 6 to work in Wokingham, Berkshire.
You will be considered for these roles if you have Community Psychiatric Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social work or Mental Health Nurse experience.
Pay rate: £24
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended.
The management team are highly supportive and will give you all the help you need to feel happy and motivated in your job.
- To work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to, assess, plan and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions under the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of patients.
- To undertake complex mental health assessments using your professional knowledge and skills and evidence based practice.
- To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department, homes etc.) involving changing and demanding conditions To use a comprehensive range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with patients, their carers and families and colleagues. This may include people who may have difficulties with understanding or communication.
- To work in partnership with patients to agree goals and treatment proposals, gaining valid informed consent
- To have a working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal frameworks: Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act.
- To work in partnership with patients to assess their progress against mutually agreed goals, amending care plan as appropriate.
- To deliver a range of therapeutic interventions in line with professional requirements (appendix 1) and in accordance with the job specification
- To be responsible for own time management and the prioritisation of a caseload.
- To participate in clinical/professional and managerial supervision and provide practice / clinical supervision to designated registered and non-registered staff within the AMHT.
Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: