Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner (RMN,OT)
Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner (RMN,OT SW)
We are looking for an experienced CAMHS Practitioner to join a lovely CAMHS team based in Oxford.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, CAMHS Therapist, or Mental Health Nurses.
Hours – Full time
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6 month contract likely to be extended.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Understanding of the Mental Health Act and legal framework governing CAMHS work.
- Must have valid professional registration i.e. NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), BACP – (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) etc
- Significant experience in managing safeguarding concerns and alerts.
- Clinician to attend team meetings/case reviews each week
- Experience in risk assessment, treatment and case management
- CAMHS experience
- providing support, advice and triage to callers
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Relevant social work qualification, e.g. CQSW, CSS, DipSW, Nursing, OT qualification
If you are interested in this position please call Monique on 0207 861 8906 , or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: